- 2 pounds of peeled and cored apples
- 1/4 cup of lemon juice
- 1/4 cup of sugar or less, sweeten to taste
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- Place a 1/2 cup of water in a pan and steam the apples
until they are soft
- Put all of the ingredients into a blender or food processor and puree until thoroughly mixed
- Line a food dehydrator drying rack with parchment paper or non-stick dehydrator sheets
- Pour the apple mixture onto a the sheets and spread it out until until the mixture is about 1/4 thick
- Dry at 130 to 140 degrees Fahrenheit until the fruit leather
is pliable or for
approximately 4 to 8 hours.
Try these other delicious fruit leather food dehydrator recipes.
Published 3/29/2011 12:00:00 AM